Full Coverage Commercial & Personal Insurance Services
Business & Commercial Insurance
Finding the right protection for your business provides peace of mind, by protecting your source of income in order to recover from an incident, or build upon a break through. Our trusted and experienced insurance brokers and agents will explore the best providers to increase your financial protection, reduce insurance costs and guarantee your proper and complete coverage. We understand there are truly no two businesses alike, and as a result we explore the best options to cover your unique needs.
Commercial General Liability
Commercial Automobile Insurance
Directors And Officers Liability Insurance
Builder's Risk Insurance
Tools And Equipment Coverage
If your business involves tradesmen and contracting, be sure to protect the tools and equipment that keep you in business.
Traditional Workers And USL&H Compensation
Commercial Property Insurance:
This type of policy provides protection against the loss of use or loss of company property. This includes lost income, valuable papers, computers, money, business interruption, and more. Companies across a range of industries use these policies to protect what matters to their business.
Homeowners & Renters Insurance
Coverage For Your Costly and Sentimental Goods Includes:
- Guaranteed replacement costs on your home in the event of an unfortunate total destruction such as from a weather-related incident or fire.
- Replacement cost on your personal belongings, whether destroyed or stolen.
- Financial coverage for costs on jewelry, antiques, snowmobiles, boats, and other special possessions scheduled into your policy.
Vehicle Coverage For Your Specific Needs:
- We’ll find coverage for as many vehicles as you in need us to. Family vehicles, pick-up trucks and antique cars—we can cover them all appropriately.
- If it’s got wheels and a motor, we can find the best coverage possible including campers, trailers, toys, and motorcycles.
- Your coverage can
include,but is not limited to, the following: personal injury protection, bodily injury liability, collision andproperty damage liability.
Boat & Yacht Insurance
We Provide Many Life Insurance Options To Cover Your Individual Needs:
- Term insurance: This insurance is typical for those purchasing insurance at a later time in their life, or if they intend to change their insurance policy in the future, generally lasting anywhere from 1 – 30 years. As term life insurance is a policy that lasts a specific amount of time, your protection will eventually end. In some cases, your policy will not be renewable, and a new one will need to be purchased. It is important to know if this will be transferable at the end or during the specified term, in the event you have a life change.
- Whole life: It is never too early or too late to purchase a whole life insurance policy. This is a policy meant to provide protection to your beneficiaries for the duration of their life, upon the end of yours. Understanding the cost of your premiums while you pay into this policy is very important, and we will be happy to explain every detail to you.
- Universal life: The nature of universal life insurance is essentially life insurance a la carte. We can combine whole life insurance with a savings and investment component paired with a single or fixed premium and many more options. Our staff of skilled insurance brokers and agents will discuss the needs of you and your beneficiaries to put the best universal life insurance plan together, for you.
- Variable life: This policy works similarly to permanent life insurance while providing higher potential for cash back values, as variable life insurance functions more as a “securities contract.” As such, these will be sold by way of a prospectus and regulated by federal securities laws. It is paramount to understand every element of your variable life insurance plan, and we are happy to help. We want you and your beneficiaries to feel totally taken care of.